Loading Dock Lights - Beacon® BEL Series
Loading Dock Lights - Dock Door Light are designed for high traffic distribution centers at the dock door portal during tractor trailer loading and unloading procedures. The micro lights stay out of the way of high speed forklifts therefore preventing loading dock light damage.Product Details
- Construction: The Ever Light® models are designed with heavy duty steel construction.
- Electrical: 115 V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz is standard.
- Installation: Heavy duty frame andinstallation procedures allow for a robust application. The Loading Dock Lights - Dock Traffic Lights can be installed in the overhead door jamb ( BEL-DJ-DJM-10 series) or on a pipe bollard (BEL-DJ-PM series) next to the door jamb.
- Note: These units are desigend for distribution centers, minimum order 300.
- Operation: This series turns on & off with the door track limit switch. Limit switch sold separately. When the overhead door is raised, the lights come on, and when the overhead door is lowered, the light turns off, saving energy costs.
- Standard: These models are designed to use either a standard 30 or 38 par spot light bulb. No custom light bulb required, keeping the back end maintenance cost to a minimum.
- Materials: Using the standard 30 or 38 par spot light bulb with the Loading Dock Lights series will save time and money. The savings are calculated when including a standard 30 or 38 par bulb cost to other custom dock lights, down time of the loading dock from a damaged light or burnt out bulb including maintenance replacement time.
- Trademark: Ever Light, Registration No: 2,708,875
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.