Loading Dock Leveler - Beacon® BH5 Series
The Hydraulic Loading Dock Leveler, with automatic return to dock feature, compensates for uneven heights between the truck bed and the loading dock. This Hydraulic Loading Dock Leveler series automatically returns to the loading dock with auto recycle.Product Details
- Construction: These products feature heavy-duty welded structural steel construction.
- Size: This BH5 series has 6', 6.5', or 7' deck widths. The units feature 6', 8', or 10' nominal lengths. Special sizes are available.
- Electrical: These units feature a 1 Hp 115V AC or 230V AC 1 Phase motor standard. Units are available with a 1 Hp 230V AC or 460V AC 3 Phase motor at no additional charge.
- Power: Motor Specifications: Class B insulation, Design Code: L, Service Factor: 1.25, Efficiency 72%, intermittent duty, Power Factor: 78%.
- Operation: The hydraulic cylinder controls the deck and lip movement of the Hydraulic Loading Leveler. Auto recycle into stored position is standard after truck departs.
- Capacities: This BH5 series features service capacities of 25,000, 30,000, 35,000, 40,000, and 45,000 lbs.
- Standard: These units come standard with a 16" hinged lip, full-range toe guards, and dock bumpers.
- Options: An optional Versa panel is available to control the Hydraulic Loading Leveler along with the BEVR650 and overhead doors. Other options include electrical upgrades, self-forming pans, weather seals, pit curb angle kits, and deep pit anchor kits.
- Warranty: Includes a five-year structural and cylinders and one year pump and motor. Extended warranties available.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.