Industrial Storage Locker - Beacon® BLPC-4018-6 Series
The multiuse Industrial Storage Locker is ideal for use in a wide range of storage areas, such as receiving areas, stock rooms, and on sales floors. Units can fit around 48" or 96" standard pallet racks. The mesh construction allows for visibility and also will not deter sprinkler systems. Both single or double doors are available.Product Details
- Construction: Panels are 8-gauge galvanized welded wire with 1-1/2" x 3" grid openings. Frame is 2" x 2" 14-gauge steel. Hinged doors feature a built-in cylinder lock.
- Size: Units are 48", 94", or 96" wide, 18", 30", or 40" deep, and 72" or 96" high.
- Installation: Units ship fully assembled.
- Color: Standard finish is galvanized. Contact Beacon for optional finishes.
- Weight: Units weigh from 186 to 577 lbs; shelves weigh from 11 to 29 lbs.
- Note: The BLPC 8000 series requires 2 shelves for each full-width level and 1 shelf for each half-width level.
- Options: Options include shelves made from 4-gauge galvanized welded wire with 1-1/2" x 3" grid openings or 18-gauge galvanized steel sheet, electronic lock with Audit Trail, or powder coat finishes. Custom sizes also available for the Industrial Storage Locker.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.