Industrial Safety Guard - Beacon® BGR-PC-YEL Series
Industrial Safety Guard is designed for use in factories, parking garages, warehouses, machine shops, and distribution facilities where protection is important. These Powder Coat Finish units protect machines, equipment, and personnel. This series can be used indoors or outdoors and is ideal for protecting building corners and machinery from fork truck and other vehicle damage. The tubular posts are machined for continuous or perpendicular rail mounting. The 90-degree angle supports the straight safety railing.Product Details
- Size: The series is available in 48", 72", 96", 120", and 144" lengths. All rails are 12" high. Custom sizes are also available; Contact Beacon for details.
- Overall Length: Lengths are given as a single unit. Deduct 5" for overlap when combining units.
- Installation: Units that are 120" or 144" long require 3 mounting posts for installation. All other sizes require 2 mounting posts.
- Color: Units are powder coated Beacon safety yellow for visibility.
- Weight: Models weigh between 32 and 133 lbs.
- Standard: Rail mounting hardware is included with each unit. Models with -D include two drop-in brackets and hardware. Floor mounting hardware is not included with either series.
- Options: After selecting an Industrial Safety Guard model, click on "Options" on the next page to select options such as spring or tubular posts, end caps and guards, adjustable brackets, anchor bolts, and U.S. Department of Transportation mounting units.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.