Industrial Lockers - Beacon® BD1240 Series
The staff Industrial Lockers are designed to allow employees to have access to individual compartments, leaving the other compartments secure. Both single- and triple-access doors are available. Rear panels are either standard full-height or can be single- or triple-access as well to allow for two-way access for filling stock and controlling inventory.Product Details
- Construction: Sides feature 13-gauge expanded metal construction. The inner door frames are 12-gauge 1-1/2" x 1" angle; outer door frames are 14-gauge 1/2" x 1" channel. Side panel frames are 14-gauge, 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" angle.
- Size: All units are 24" wide and 79-1/2" high. Depths range from 24" to 36".
- Color: Standard finish is Beacon machine gray powder coat. Galvanized components are not powder coated.
- Weight: 100 to 214 lbs.
- Options: Special sizes and finishes are available.
- Materials: Top, bottom and shelves of the Industrial Lockers are all 14-gauge galvanized sheet metal and bottom shelf is 1-1/2" off of finished floor. Doors are 13-gauge expanded metal with 2 steel pin butt hinges and 1 padlock hasp per door (padlock not included).
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.