Handrail Systems - Beacon® BSQ-TB Series
The Handrail Systems are an excellent way to protect workers, buildings, and machinery. These units are ideal for walkways, loading docks, mezzanines, and floor openings. This series is available with or without toeboards.Product Details
- Construction: These units are constructed from steel.
- Size: This series features 1-5/8" square tube, a 42" overall height and a 21" mid-rail height. The units come in various lengths ranging from 48" to 120". Optional connection tubes measure 1-1/4" in diameter. Toeboards are 4" high and are 43-1/2" to 111" long.
- Installation: Hardware is not included with units unless noted. Railing sections ending in -HWR come with hardware standard. Options BCSEC, BM-BUMP, and BC-CON include hardware as well.
- Color: This series is coated with a highly visible Beacon safety yellow powder coat finish.
- Weight: This product is available in a variety of weights ranging from 42 to 84 lbs. Options weigh from 1 lb. to 43 lbs.
- Note: Series BCSEC and BC-CON are sold as pairs. Toeboard model BTOE-B-120-N is sold as two pieces, each 55-1/2" long.
- Standard: The BSQ series includes 8 bolt holes for installation.
- Options: Handrail Systems options include bolted-on wire mesh, connection tubing and corner connectors, 4" high toeboards, sliding gates for easy access, bumpers, anchor bolts, and end caps. Toeboards have 2 brackets, 4" long x 3/4" high and 7/16" in diameter.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.