Forklift Bridge - Beacon® ForkLift Bridge
Each Forklift Bridge is designed for it's specific application to meet the required fitting cross over space length. The unit can be engineering to be removed when required. Utilize to span areas including rail way crossing, ditches, waterways and recessed areas.
- Construction: Heavy Duty Steel Construction. Each unit includes 8" tall run off safety curbs. A work sheet is reqired for engineering parameters.
- Size: Available from 36" to 120" Wide.
- Overall Length: Lengths from 12" up to 50'.
- Installation: Permanent or stationary. If moving the Forklift Bridge is required, identify forklift capacity and weight. Identify the center of gravity of the forkift forks, take into account the cantilever effect on the forklift in realtionship to the bridge weight.
- Capacities: Standard capacities are available from 16,000 lbs to 30,000 lbs.
- Options: Forklift Bridge handrails are an option but for spans longer than 48" handrails are recommended.The customer is responsible to check your local code.