Electric Scissor Lift - Beacon® BTSL Series
The high-travel Electric Scissor Lift engineernig technology is a triple electro hydraulic unit. This Hydraulic Lifting Table series features a high-pressure gear pump and a hydraulic flow limiter at the base of each cylinder. This unit also features mechanical upper travel stops and safety restraint maintenance bars.Product Details
- Construction: This product features heavy-duty steel construction.
- Projection: For optional beveled toe guards add 8" to the width and length. For optional straight toe guards with electric toe guard tape switch add 4" to the width and length. Specify the option during quoting for special pricing.
- Size: The series is available in a variety of standard platform sizes ranging from 30" x 42" to 60" x 120" and in maximum platform sizes ranging from 48" x 66" to 84" x 144". The base frames range from 30" x 42" to 60" x 112".
- Service Range: The unit is available with lowered heights ranging from 14-1/4" to 54" and with raised heights ranging from 86-1/4" to 270".
- Operating Range: It is the customers responsibility to meet all federal, state and local codes regarding height restrictions and safety requirements.
- Installation: Surface or pit mount will end up with different overall heights. The three vertical geometric properties to be aware of is the (1) Lowered height (2) Travel (3) Overall height. When mounting in a pit, your travel will end up as your overall height.
- Weight: Models are available in a variety of weights ranging form 2,100 to 9,000 lbs.
- Scope: This unit is supplied with standard straight toe guards for surface mounting. If pit mounting is required, please specify when ordering and beveled toe guards will be supplied at no charge.
- Note: Payment Terms: This product is special and requires a 20% deposit at time of order, 20% prior to shipment and balance net 30 with approved credit.
- Capacity: The series comes in capacities of 3,000 or 6,000 lbs. Published capacities are rated as evenly distributed when the load is applied in the lowered position and then raised. Any applied load in the raised position, centered, end or side derates the published capacity, contact Beacon for specifications.
- Options: The Electric Scissor Lift has an optional upper travel limit switch available.
- Warranty: To keep the warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.