Dumping Bulk Container - Beacon® BMHBC Series
The Dumping Bulk Container is designed to transport solid, granulated, pourable, or non-regulated materials. Units can stack up to three high and maximize your facility's storage and handling efficiency. The molded ribs prevent units from jamming together. This series has 2-way forklift entry for easy transport and dumping.Product Details
- Construction: Units are constructed from low-density polyethylene.
- Size: Units are all 45" wide x 45" long. Heights range from 33" to 51-1/2".
- Color: Units are available in Beacon blue, brown, green, orange, red, and yellow. Contact Beacon for other custom colors or for graphics.
- Weight: 95 to 120 lbs.
- Capacity: 700 or 800 lbs. Units feature a volume of either 27-1/2 cubic ft. or 35 cubic ft.
- Standard: This series includes the lid standard.
- Options: Dumping Bulk Container units are available in multiple colors as well as with logos and graphics (permanent, raised, or molded-in). Other custom options, including casters, are available; contact Beacon for details.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.