Dock Traffic Control Light - Beacon® BDTS Series
The Dock Traffic Control Light - Traffic Dock System helps to prevent accidents that are caused by premature loading dock departure. This series allows dock workers to signal to the drivers safely and easily. This is a deluxe unit which includes one red and green stop-go light for outside, an illuminated push-button panel for inside, and three "Caution" signs to inform drivers of correct safety procedures (1 inside and 2 outside).Product Details
- Construction: Units feature an aluminum housing.
- Size: Units are 21-3/4" wide x 22-1/2" long x 14" high.
- Electrical: Units require 115V, single phase power.
- Power: Units feature 60 Watts of power.
- Color: Models have Beacon yellow housing with one red and one green light.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Standard: These Dock Traffic Control Light units feature an 8" sun visor hood over each lens, which is recommended for optimum visibility for south and west exposure.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.