Dock Restraint - Bear Claw® BEVR-650 Series
The Dock Restraint helps to prevent trucks from prematurely pulling away from docks. These Electric Trailer Restraints reduce the chance for accidents. This series helps to reduce the chance of load shifting and trailer creep.Product Details
- Construction: These units are constructed of heavy duty steel. Push button automatic electric control panel. Electric actuator hook operation.
- Size: These models have a 12" lowered height and a 30" raised height, allowing a wide-range trailer service.
- Electrical: 115V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz is standard.
- Installation: These units are installed in front of the dock wall. No concrete or pit work are required. Four-inch-thick dock bumpers are required.
- Color: Housing is gray industrial enamel paint and hook is hot-dipped galvanized.
- Note: The customer may receive lower insurance premiums by installing these units.The BEVR650-VERSA is available with a discount when purchased with a BHD5 or BH5 and the BEVR650.
- Operation: A visual inspection of BEVR hook engagement is necessary & should show the ICC bar captured before operating the dock leveler. Visual hook inspection is necessary with the traffic signal light to prevent a false read. Chocks are also recommended.
- Capacities: Hook: 50,000-lb. restraint force.
- Standard: All-weather body frame and cover as well as outside traffic dock lights and driver warning signs are standard.
- Options: The Dock Restraint BEVR650-VERSA is an integrated control box for the BH5 or BHD5 levelers, BEVR650 restraints, and overhead doors that enhances dock safety and has a lock out feature, a compact design, and a NEMA type 12 enclosure. Blockouts available.
- Warranty: This series features a limited one-year warranty.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.