Dock Door Seal - Beacon® B100-8x8 Series
Dock Door Seal includes a fixed head pad utilizing compression as a seal between the building and truck trailers during loading and unloading. These seals keep out cold, wind, dust and fumes. This series features wrap-around style material to protect wood and foam from outside elements.Product Details
- Construction: Designed with fixed head pad for compression. The units are constructed from solid wood and solid foam.
- Projection: The 10" projection seal is to be used with a 4" to 6" dock bumper projection. The 20" projection seal is to be used with an Edge of Dock Leveler inclusive with a 14" to 15" dock bumper projection. Special projections available.
- Size: These two different dock door seal size units are designed to fit an 8' wide x 8' high or an 8' wide x 9' high opening.
- Installation: This series includes all required mounting brackets.
- Standard: These models come standard with beveled side pads.
- Options: These units are available with a steel mesh armor to assist in theft protection, beveled head pads and built-in foam back to create a tight seal.
- Materials: Dock Door Seal models are available in vinyl-coated nylon, Hypalon-coated nylon, Neoprene-coated nylon.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.