Cylinder Safety Cabinet - Beacon® BSAF-T Series
The rigid Cylinder Safety Cabinet can store up to 16 tanks horizontally or 18 vertically. This allows for efficient use of storage space while ensuring industrial safety and reducing chances for damage or theft. Shelves are designed to accept standard cylinders. Units exceed OSHA 1910.110 requirements and NFP standard 58-79. The OSHA-approved "Danger Flammable" sign is included.Product Details
- Construction: Panels feature 8-gauge galvanized welded wire construction with 1-1/2" x 3" nominal openings. Frame is 14-gauge galvanized steel, 1-1/2" square angle. Door is 8-gauge galvanized welded wire mesh with 3" openings.
- Size: Units are 29" or 58" wide, 29" deep, and 40" or 66" tall.
- Installation: Units come with all hardware. Slotted components allow for easy assembly with common hand tools.
- Color: Units come standard with a galvanized finish. Powder coating is available as an option.
- Weight: 66 to 240 lbs.
- Capacity: Unit have capacities for 4, 8, or 16 tanks horizontally or 9 or 18 tanks vertically.
- Options: For custom Cylinder Safety Cabinet sizes, contact Beacon with your specifications.
- Materials: The roof is constructed from 12-gauge galvanized sloping steel. Shelves feature 12-gauge galvanized c-channel steel construction.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.