Collapsible Bollards - Beacon® BBOL-FD Series
The lockable Collapsible Bollards are designed to be lowered flat to the ground, allowing vehicles to be safely driven over them. The Safety Folding Post is designed to protect workers and equipment. These units can be locked into the upright position with a padlock (not included) and can be lowered when the padlock is removed.Product Details
- Construction: Collapsible Bollards feature a steel construction.
- Size: Each unit has 4" collapsed height and a 42" extended height. The diameter is 1-3/4".
- Color: Models are either powder coated Beacon Yellow (-Y models) or feature a galvanized finish (-G models).
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Operation: Designed to fold down during a drive passage or unwanted safeity bollard visibility.
- Standard: For proper installation, this unit's base plate should be lagged to the ground.
- Options: Installation hardware for the Collapsible Bollards are sold separately, either individually or in packs of four.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.