Chain Barricade - Beacon® BPCB Series
The Chain Barricade is a visual aid to block people from entering restricted areas. It is also very effective in guiding people into single-file lines. This series is available in either ground-stake or floor-mount design. Ideal for public gatherings to practice CDC guidelines with social distancing.
- Construction: Units feature lightweight plastic design to enable quick and easy portability.
- Size: The posts are 35" or 38-1/2" high and 2-1/2" in diameter. The chains measure 2" in diameter and are 50' long.
- Installation: Installation is easy by snapping chains into the post hooks. Each post features 2 hooks.
- Color: Available in white, yellow, or black.
- Weight: The posts weigh 28 or 32 lbs. The chains weigh 10 lbs.
- Usage: Chain Barricade helps practice social distancing as a visual deterrent to slow the Coronavirus (COVID-19) at grocery stores, banks, shopping malls, department stores, hardware stores, big box retail stores, food courts, restaurants, factories and office buildings.
- Standard: Chain Barricade units are sold with 4 posts per box. Chains are sold in rolls.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.