Army Locker - Beacon® BFG-TA Series
The personnel Army Locker is designed specifically to meet armed forces personnel needs. This series features bi-parting doors which meet in the middle for full access to stored items. Special 3-point locking system features a latching rod that engages top and bottom of frame and center latch engages door jamb.Product Details
- Construction: Bi-parting doors and sides feature expanded metal construction. Back and top are constructed from sheet metal, while top and bottom shelves are sheet metal flanged for extra stability. The three hooks are chrome and the hanger rod is steel.
- Size: Models are all 42" wide, 24" deep, and 78" high.
- Installation: For easy installation, components are welded and pre-punched. All installation hardware is included, and bolts are not accessible from outside of locker.
- Color: Standard colors are medium-gloss black, signal gray, or machine gray. All finishes are baked-on powder coating.
- Weight: 200 lbs. (30 lbs. for back panel only).
- Note: Units ship knocked down, all-assembled, or all-welded.
- Standard: Army Locker handle features a built-in padlock hasp (padlock not included).
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.