Spackle In J-Frame Grilles
Architectural Grille offers the original Spackle In J-Frame Bar Grille with a variety of core styles depending on desired deflection and diffusion for any modern space. It is ideal for ceiling and wall applications where a flush, borderless installation is required to achieve a clean line and minimalist design - "less is more" with this premium quality product for your next residential or commercial project.
Manufactured using post-consumer 94% recycled aluminum, the Spackle In J-Frame Bar Grille can help you achieve LEED™ credits and certification for your next “green” project.
Two (2) Methods of Fastening are available:
- #512: Drop-in Grille "Spackle in Frame" - welded core cannot be removed
- #513: Drop-in Grille "Spackle in Frame" Removable Core with Fastening Tabs* (core can be removed)
- *NOTE: Custom Hex Key and Head Screws for Fastening Tabs are provided with #513 option
The Spackle In J-Frame Bar Grille is available in a variety of materials and finishes, and can also be customized to your needs and project standards.
Spackle In J-Frame Bar Grille core styles include: AG10; AG20; AG30; AG40; AG50; AG60 (see thumbnails for individual cross-section profiles)Standard Features:
- Flush borderless installation for plaster and drywall applications
- Ideal for wall and/or ceiling applications
- Creates a smooth, seamless clean look
- Grille becomes part of the wall and/or ceiling
- Pre-punched fastening points provided for quick installation with standard drywall screws
- Mitered Corners available
- Custom Spacing between bars available