AG30 Green Bar Grille
The AG30 Green Bar Grille is manufactured using post-consumer 94% recycled aluminum and can help you achieve LEED™ credits and certification for your next “green” commercial or residential project.
One of our most popular and aesthetically advanced eco-friendly models, the AG30 Green linear bar grille features zero deflection with broader fixed face blades than the AG10. This model is a sustainable choice that is ideal for any high traffic surface floor application as well as side walls, ceiling, countertop and window sills on your job site. Offering the best in high quality linear type air flow, the AG30 Green Bar Grille satisfies both architectural and engineering needs, as well as being environmentally responsible.
The AG30 Green Bar Grille is available in a variety of materials and finishes, and can be customized to your needs and project standards.
AG30 Green Bar Grille styles include: Core; A Frame; B Frame; C Frame; D Frame; E Frame; F Frame; G Frame; J Frame (see thumbnails for individual cross-section profiles)Standard Features:
- 0° Deflection
- Weld-Lock constructed for maximum durability
- Pencil Proof: ¼” spacing between bars
- Post-consumer 94% recycled aluminum
- Custom Spacing available
- Core can be loose or welded to A, C or J Frames
- Mitered Corners / Beveled Edges available
- Pivot Access Door(s) available
- Curved available: Concave, Convex or Flat Face
- Stock sizes available for sale online