AG20 Green Bar Grille
The AG20 Green Bar Grille can help you achieve LEED™ credits and certification for your next “green” commercial or residential project, as it is manufactured using post-consumer 94% recycled aluminum.
Architectural Grille’s AG20 Green linear bar grille is a popular eco-friendly choice that is known in the HVAC industry for advanced directional air flow when applied to floor, ceiling, wall, countertop and window sill applications. Whilst combining outstanding engineering performance with architectural excellence, the AG20 delivers an attractive design suited for environmentally responsible commercial and residential projects. At 40° deflection, the AG20 Green Bar Grille is a sustainable product that has the greatest angle of deflection of all of our linear bar grille models, which optimizes air flow into any given space.
The AG20 Green Bar Grille is available in a variety of stock sizes, materials and finishes, and can also be customized to your needs and project standards.
AG20 Green Bar Grille styles include: Core; A Frame; B Frame; C Frame; D Frame; E Frame; F Frame; G Frame; J Frame (see thumbnails for individual cross-section profiles)Standard Features:
- 40° Deflection
- Weld-Lock constructed for maximum durability
- Pencil Proof: ¼” spacing between bars
- Post-consumer 94% recycled aluminum
- Custom Spacing available
- Core can be loose or welded to A, C or J Frames
- Mitered Corners / Beveled Edges available
- Pivot Access Door(s) available
- Curved available: Concave, Convex or Flat Face
- Stock sizes available for sale online