Raptor Dock Door
Making the tough choice easy.
Raptor rubber doors can be outfitted at any location in your warehouse and can withstand weather elements making your warehouse safe and durable to facility traffic.
The Raptor Dock door is a rugged industrial loading dock door from Rite-Hite's high performance line of doors. They are built to be safe, reliable and engineered for the harshest environments. The durable rubber curtain has a soft bottom edge and re-feed so if it is impacted, your personnel and product remain safe.
Opti-Vu IIoT Platform
Improve productivity, proactively increase safety, control energy consumption and enhance asset management with the interactive tool that allows you to make data-informed decisions for your facility.
- Durable, high-density material
- Up to 10' x 12' in size
- TRUE Auto Re-feed™
Operating speeds of 12" (.3048 m/sec) depending on door size.
TRUE Auto Re-feed™
After an accidental impact, the Raptor Pro rubber door re-feeds itself on the fly without human intervention, keeping your door closed and downtime to a minimum.
Safety & Design
- Durable design - A thicker curtain with an impactable design available that fits almost any opening with fewer costly building modifications.
- Standard 25k cycle counterbalance spring
- Drive System - 3 versions available: Operator Ready, Chain Hoist 5:1 or Jackshaft Operator - Micanan (includes chain hoist).
- Curtain retention - Standard 20 psf static wind load which is equivalent up to a 115 mph wind load.