Loading Dock Safety Barriers - Dok-Guardian XL
Help prevent loading dock accidents
Dok-Guardian™ XL is designed to withstand impact
- Helps prevent fork trucks, pallet jacks, and pedestrians from falling off a loading dock.
- Helps protect the dangerous 4-foot drop off at the loading dock that can result in serious injuries that are sometimes fatal.
- Meets OSHA's 1910.29 (Walking Working Surfaces) guardrail requirements.
- Secondary ergonomic assist handle provides support when securing and retracting the curtain.
- Designed to stop up to 30,000 lb (13,636 kg) for the heavy duty and up to 5,500 lb (2,500 kg) for the light duty application. Consult the Dok-Guardian BLAST Impact Rating Chart for complete weight and speed ratings.
- 58" (1475 mm) high bright red PVC-coated fiberglass mesh curtain with four bright yellow heavy-duty restraint straps and three black vertical straps.
- Serves as a highly visible warning sign.
- Operated manually and easily fits across openings up to 12'5" (3875 mm) wide.
- Anchored on either side by 62” (1575 mm) tall yellow safety Warden guards, which provide excellent door track protection.
- Retracts into one of the Wardens when loading or unloading trailer
- Can be used inside a facility to separate people from production and material handling equipment
- Designed to integrate with Rite-Hite's powerful Dok-Commander interlock system to ensure full time loading dock safety
- The red light on the Dok-Lok control box indicates that the Dok-Guardian's curtain is safely locked across the opening
- When the lock button on the Dok-Lok is pressed and the inside light turns green, the Dok-Guardian interlock releases, allowing for loading and unloading of trailer