Under Roof Deck Insulation
Metal Roof Decks
THERMAPINK® foam boards should not be attached directly to metal roof decks. THERMAPINK® should only be used over steel decks if a thermal barrier, typically gypsum board, is installed between the deck and the THERMAPINK®.
Insulation board can be installed on the underside of concrete decks with mechanical fasteners, impaling pins or compatible adhesives. Many applications require vapor retarders and thermal barriers.
FOAMULAR® insulation can be installed over the bottom chords of steel truss framing, using large head, screw type drywall fasteners, to reduce heat loss through the framing. The interior side can be covered with drywall using drywall fasteners. An ignition barrier is required on the attic side, where full-width thermal batts may be installed.
Fiberglas™ 700 Series Insulation
- Saves energy and reduces heat transfer, lowering operating costs.
- Available in five densities and various thicknesses.
- Resists damage and maintains structural integrity and efficiency.
- Efficiently reduces sound transmission.
- Easy to handle, fabricate on the job site and install.
One Owens Corning Parkway
Toledo, OH 43659
Tel: (800) 438-7465
Web site: https://www.owenscorning.com/commercial