Evolution Floor Box, Furniture Feed
Wiremold Evolution Furniture Feed Series floor boxes are just some of the latest advancements in open space solutions from one of the most innovative manufacturers in the industry. Features such as one box that works in three different floor types (concrete, raised and wood floors), and large knockouts for cable feeds, makes it ideal for applications such as commercial office spaces, conference rooms, and entertainment venues.
- One box many applications. Evolution Series Floor Boxes are designed to work in concrete, raised and wood floor applications and are fully adjustable both pre- and post-concrete pour. A single box can be specified for multiple floor types without having to order additional components or accessories.
- Configurable with removable modules. In addition to having removable dividers and a tunnel feature that allows all compartments to be connected, the modules are removable through the top or back of the floor box. This allows for easier installations and facilitates moves, adds and changes without having to disconnect services, saving time and money.
- Audio/Video Design. Evolution Series Floor Boxes have been developed specifically with the A/V industry in mind. With 3 1/2" - 3 7/8" [89mm x 98mm] of wiring capacity behind each device plate, these boxes will accept devices from leading A/V manufacturers including Extron® Electronics and Crestron®.
- Durable 180° articulating hinge. Hinge design enables covers to open a full 180° and lie flat on the floor surface with the durability to support a large cover. Provides easy access to all interior modules and activations while reducing tripping hazards.
- Auto-close egress doors. Cable egress doors lock in position when open, and automatically closes around wires to protect cabling and reduce trip hazards.
- Die cast aluminum cover assemblies. Evolution Series Floor Box Covers have been designed to work on multiple floor surfaces and are manufactured from die cast aluminum to provide strength and style. Decorative powder coat colors (black, brass, bronze, gray and nickel) will complement any room décor.
- Finished interior. Fully finished interior removes the unfinished industrial look while increasing visibility, making it easier to see where to plug in devices.