Model 880 ADV-Xtreme Flexible Bottom High Speed Interior Fabric Doors
Designed for high traffic areas where safety is a priority, Wayne Dalton’s Model 880 ADV-Xtreme interior high speed fabric door features a flexible bottom with a detachable bottom seal that diminishes the potential for injury. This door is perfect for manufacturing, healthcare and warehouse facilities.
Model 880 ADV-Xtreme is made with two layers of PVC-coated polyester and 1 layer of polyester weave and its strutless design lowers the operational noise of the door for quiet and smooth operation. This door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to 3.0 psf.
Read our blog article announcing the new flexible bottom interior high speed fabric door.
- Openings: Interior/Interior
- Max Height: 12’
- Max Width: 12’
- Max Opening speed: up to 70” per second
- Max Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Wind load*: up to 3.0 psf
- Curtain Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave
- Operation: direct-drive motor and gearbox system with a door stop safety device
- Control Panel: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed; Onboard self diagnostic and service reminder; Built-in padlockable field disconnect
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 18" and 50"-54" from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: Wireless reversing edge; flexible bottom bar with detachable bottom seal.
- Available Supply Voltages**: 110-120V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 1PH†, 208-245V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 3PH†, 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
- Hinged Guides: Provide easy access for maintenance
- Bottom Seal: Flexible bottom edge
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at a door width of 12'.
† Requires stand-alone mounted transformer.
High Performance, Low Maintenance Design
- Strutless design lowers the operational noise of the door for quiet and smooth operation
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Flexible bottom diminishes the potential for injury
- Wireless monitored reversing edge immediately stops and reverses the door when an obstacle is detected
- Two sets of safety obstruction sensors
- Patent-pending breakaway system design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Patent-pending curtain lock allows for easy field repairs.
- Detachable bottom seal in safety yellow for easy replacement and troubleshooting
- Pre-assembled sub-assemblies for easier installation
- Plug-ang-play wiring reduces the need for a licensed electrician
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Food and Beverage
Wayne Dalton offers a 5 year Limited Warranty on this door.
- 20" high windows spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light
- Stainless steel guides, hood, motor cover and head plates
- Programmable LED Lighting Package - 3' tall light bar with red, yellow, and green lights