Interior Freezer & Cooler Doors - Model 887 ADV-X High Speed Insulated Fabric Doors
Designed for thermal control and ideal for cold and food and beverage storage, Model 887 ADV-Xtreme features an insulated curtain with actively heated guides that ensures a uniform temperature and smooth door movement.
The innovative springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance and the curtain comes pre-wrapped, ready for installation. Pre-wired motor, guide heater and air curtain connection and plug and play accessories help reduce the need for a licensed electrician.
FeaturesKey Product Features
- Max Height: 18’
- Max Width: 12’
- IMax Opening Speed: up to 80" per second
- Max Closing Speed: up to 40" per second
- Break Away Self Reset: Yes
- Wind load*: up to 2.0 psf
- Curtain Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with polyester weave and conductive plus radiant insulation;application-dependent ambient or heated air curtain
- Operation: direct-drive motor and gearbox system with a door stop safety device
- Control: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed; Onboard self diagnostic and service reminder; Built-in padlockable field disconnect; Includes power for guide heater and air curtain
- Guide Design: Thermally broken, with active heat, quad brush seals and front/rear breakaway capabilities
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 16" and 50"-54" from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: Wireless reversing edge
- Available Supply Voltages**: 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V AC 3PH†
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at a door width of 10'.
**Applications with air curtain may require 460V or 575V.
†Requires stand-alone mounted transformer.
- Insulated curtain provides a barrier to prevent heat loss and condensation
- Actively heated guides ensure the entire guide has a uniform temperature for smooth operation
- Quad-sealed, insulated guides prevent guide condensation and conditioned air loss around the curtain
High Performance Design
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Fully-assembled curtain arrives pre-wrapped and ready for installation
- Breakaway bottom bar is easily reset from either side of the opening in case of accidental forklift contact
- Pre-wired motor, guide heater and air curtain connection, and plug and play accessories reduce the need for a licensed electrician
- Two sets of safety photo eye sensors
- Monitored wireless reversing edge
- Cold Storage
- Food and Beverage
- Warehouse / Distribution
Wayne Dalton offers a 5 year Limited Warranty on this door.
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light
- Programmable LED Lighting Package - 3' tall light bar with red, yellow, and green lights