Models 800 HC and 800C HC High Cycle Rolling Service Doors
Models 800 HC and 800C HC offer the safety and security of a rolling service door, but with the added benefit of a cycle life 25 times our standard service door and the ease of maintenance that comes with the innovative springless design. With a 500,000 cycle life, Models 800 HC and 800C HC are ideally suited for applications requiring a strong and durable rolling service door. These doors also offer a variety of insulation, air flow and weather seal options.
These doors come standard with enhanced safety devices such as the built-in braking mechanism that prevents uncontrolled curtain travel and photoelectric safety sensors that provide obstruction monitoring during door operation to help prevent injury and damage. An innovative springless design creates a door without a single spring to replace for lower maintenance in the field and long-lasting durability.
Key Product Features
- Max Width*: 20'
- Max Height*: 20'
- Max Steel Gauge = 18
- Steel, aluminum or stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty 3" flat slats
- Wind load: ± 20 psf standard
- Model 800C HC: R-value** = 7.7; U-value*: .13"
- Warehouse and Industrial spaces
- Manufacturing facilities
- Parking Garages
Options & Accessories
- Curtain: steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- Perimeter seals: guide weatherstrip, guide brush seal, exterior lintel seal, interior baffle
- Actuators: extra set of photo eyes, sensing edge, push buttons, loop detectors, radio control, motion detector, fixed or dual frequency receivers, transmitters
- Fascia, back hood
- Sloped hood, sloped bottom bar
- Vision options: 5" x ¾" open fenestration or acrylic vision lites
- 220/240 VAC 1-phase
- 230 VAC 3-phase (standard)
- 460 VAC 3-phase
- 575 VAC 3-phase
*Maximum height and maximum width are independent of each other and may vary based on slat profile, material and gauge.
**Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value and U-value for our insulated doors.