Model C-24 Sectional Steel Doors
Wayne Dalton’s Model C-24 provides high strength at an excellent value and features 24-gauge ribbed steel sections available in a variety of sizes and configurations. Unique 2” x 3” box-stile design, plus tongue-and-groove construction, adds vertical stability and strength. Stiles are continuously-bonded to the skin surface with high-strength adhesive, resulting in the strongest possible unit. The surface is ribbed for even more strength. Independent tests show that Model C-24 sectional doors are significantly stronger compared to leading competitors. Optional insulation consists of 1-5/16" expanded polystyrene which provides an R-value* of up to 7.64 and a U-value as low as 0.13.
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for insulated doors.
FeaturesKey Product Features
- Max Width: 30’2”
- Max Height: 22’1”
- 24-gauge ribbed steel sections
- Optional polystyrene insulation, R-value*=7.64
- 10,000 cycle standard spring
- Tongue-and-groove joint profile
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-Value for insulated doors.
Options & Accessories
- Chain hoist operation
- Motor operation
- High cycle springs (25k, 50k, 100k)
- 3” track
- Solid shafts
- Perimeter weather seal
- Broken cable devices
- Sensing edges
- Photo eyes
- Special track designs
Wayne Dalton’s optional Impact Section replaces the traditional bottom section on doors exposed to damage from forklifts and other warehouse traffic.
- Reduces downtime and costly repairs
- Impact-Resistant composite skins surround an expanded polystyrene core
- Fully adaptable to multiple door thicknesses with hinge and section adapters to provide a superior fit
- Available for 21" and 24" sections
- Available from 8’2” to 16’2” wide in one-foot increments
Simple Install System
This option is a time-saving, easy-to-install track and hardware system, perfect for warehouse applications.
- Components include: one-piece vertical lift track and simplified hardware
- Available only for nominal and 24-gauge commercial sectional steel doors
- Maximum size is 10’2” x 10’1” with a vertical lift track only
- Requires a 10-door minimum order offers a price deduction
*Static and Impact Wind Load designs are certified by the state of Florida (FBC), the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI), and the designs are compliant with the 2015 IBC. No Miami DADE certifications.