Model 800 Rolling Service Door
The Wayne Dalton Model 800 Rolling Service Door is designed to meet the tough requirements of virtually any commercial or industrial application. Model 800 offers flexibility in substrate materials with choices of galvanized or prime steel, stainless steel, or aluminum.
Our Model 800 rolling service doors are composed of curved or flat-faced slats that provide a natural water-shed, helping to reduce corrosion. The slats are designed with free-acting interlocking joints that permit easy articulation when the door coils.
Model 800 features a strong double-angle bottom bar designed for easy installation and does not require fasteners protruding into the guide openings, so the bottom bar does not interfere with door operation.
Counterbalance assembly consists of a spring barrel which serves as a load-carrying beam. It encases the counterbalance mechanism and provides the axis around which the curtain coils. (Deflection is limited to 0.033" per lineal foot of span.)
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 42’
- Max Height: 40’*
- Max Steel Gauge = 16
- Steel, aluminum or stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty 3” flat or curved slats
- Wind load ±20 psf standard; options up to ±55 psf
- Double-angle bottom bar reinforces the lower edge of the curtain
*Larger sizes may be available.
- Warehouse and Industrial spaces
- Manufacturing facilities
- Food and Beverage facilities
Options & Accessories
- Curtain: steel, stainless steel, aluminum, G-90 galvanized
- Locking: slide bolts, cylinder, best lock, thumb turns
- Bottom bar: stainless steel double angle, structural steel angle construction (galvanized steel only), extruded aluminum, sloped
- Bottom edge: astragal, pneumatic or electric sensing edge
- Spring: up to 200k cycle, options available dependent on door size and weight
- Perimeter seals: angled guide brush seal, clip-on vinyl guide seal, exterior lintel weather seal, interior weather baffle
- End covers
- Drop stop device
- Pass door
- Vision slat
- Manual push up
- Crank (awning, wall)
- Chain hoist
- Through wall
See brochure for full list of options.
Wind Load Options
- Wind locks alternating or continuous with windbar
- Articulating Windlocks for Operational wind load
- Options available to meet up to Dade County - Florida Building Commission High Velocity Hurricane Zone (FBC HVHZ)