Model 600 ADV Advanced Rolling Grille
Wayne Dalton’s 600 ADV grille is three times faster than a standard rolling grille with an opening time of 24” per second. Our springless design provides a smooth and reliable operation and ideal applications are high cycle or high traffic areas, such as parking garages, auto dealerships, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airports.
This door comes standard with a wear-resistant guide system featuring UHMW wear strips on both the outer and middle angles of the guides to significantly reduce curtain wear. The Advanced Rolling Grille System has a 60-month limited warranty on the motor and 24-month/300,000 cycle on the grille components that will help you achieve the peace of mind that your grille will perform as promised.FeaturesKey Product FeaturesDoor OptionsOptions & Accessories
- Curtain pattern: straight lattice or brick
- Curtain material:
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel links and rods with mill aluminum spacer tube
- Mill aluminum link, galvanized steel rod with mill aluminum spacer tube
- Clear anodized aluminum link, galvanized steel rod with clear anodized aluminum spacer tube
- #4 or #2B stainless steel link, galvanized steel rod with stainless steel spacer tube
- Guides: powder coat finish, zinc-enriched powder coat finish, stainless steel
- 24-gauge powder coated steel, stainless steel with brush finish or powder coated aluminum
- Actuators: Loop detectors, radio control, push buttons, motion detectors and pull cords.