Model 452 Commercial Glass Aluminum Doors
Aluminum Full-View Doors
Wayne Dalton’s Aluminum Full-View commercial door Model 452 features optional insulated, polyurethane-filled rails and stiles which give it an R-value* up to 3.25. This sectional door is insulated, weather-resistant and virtually maintenance free, and is ideal for applications that require a commercial sectional door such as auto dealerships, car washes, and restaurant patios.
With a variety of finish and glass options, our Aluminum Full-View doors help create a pleasant interior environment while offering a warm and open look from the exterior.
Model 452 is available in the Central and Eastern regions of the United States.
* Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for insulated doors.
FeaturesKey Product Features
- Max Width: 22’2” (6,705.6mm)
- Max Height: 14’1” (4,297.7mm)
- Door Assembly: Stile and rail assembly of aluminum alloy 6063-T6, 1 3/8" thick stiles and rails, joined with self tapping screws.
- Air Infiltration: Meets IECC® requirements for air infiltration with 3rd party tested values below 0.4 cfm/ft2.
- Rails: Top and bottom rails with 3 1/2" wide, lower intermediate rail 1 3/8", upper rail 1 5/8", minimum wall thickness 0.062".
- Stiles: Single end stiles are 3 1/2" wide, center stile 3" wide, minimum wall thickness 0.062".
- Springs: 10,000 cycles
- Glazing: 1/8" (3mm) in 9 options, 1/4" (6 mm) in 5 options, 1/2" (13 mm) in 4 options, 5/8" (16 mm) in 3 options.
- Finish: Clear anodized.
- Wind Load: Provide to meet the design/performance requirements specified.
- Lock: Interior mounted slide lock.
- Weatherstripping: Flexible bulb-type strip at bottom section.
- Track: Provide track as recommended by manufacturer to suit loading required and clearances available.
- Manual Operation: Pull rope or chain hoist.
- Electric Motor: Provide UL listed electric operator, equal to Genie Commercial Operators, size and type as recommended by manufacturer to move door in either direction at not less than 2/3 foot or more than 1 foot per second.
Polyurethane insulation in the rails and stiles are an available option. Polyurethane insulation fills the entire cavity and offers better R-value per inch than polystyrene insulation.
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors.
Solid aluminum panels may be specified in lieu of glass. Polycarbonate, various glass thicknesses and custom glazing also available.Options & Accessories
- Lock options: interior mounted slide lock with interlock switch for automatic operator, keyed lock, keyed lock with interlock switch for automatic operator.
- Weather stripping: jamb and header seals.
- Wind load: available up to ±30 psf, up to 16’2” wide
*Static (Non-Impact) Wind Load designs are based on engineering analysis and although not certified by FBC, TDI, or Miami-Dade, the designs are compliant with the 2015 IBC.Operation Options
- Pull rope
- Chain hoist
- Electric operator
- 10,000 cycles (standard)
- 25,000 cycles
- 50,000 cycles
- 100,000 cycles