Augustus Composite Industrial Solid Screening
PalmSHIELD architectural solid composite screening is the number one choice for ground level and rooftop enclosures. The composite infill is a perfect complement to matching any building finish that uses architectural wood finishes. Architects and designers find it to be a popular choice for obscuring HVAC equipment dumpsters, mechanical equipment screening & more. If you do not require ventilation in your screen, our solid composite screening is an excellent choice as it provides a wide array of Endeck Woodland and Forest tongue and groove colors.
Like all of our PalmSHIELD products, our solid screen system incorporates a full aluminum framework with Endeck composite tongue and groove planks infill to match your facilities’ exterior finish. All of our mechanical equipment screening walls include the option for swing and slide gates.
DESIGN: Standard rectangular shape
MATERIAL: Endeck Woodland Series Composites
WIDTH: 5 ½”
POST SPACING: Up to 72” based on standard design
HEIGHT: Heights may vary based on design. Standard heights up to 8’
PalmSHIELD has selected Endeck’s Woodland and Forest composite series materials that provide a wide range of colors and consistency throughout the solid planks.
- Unparalleled beauty. Endeck’s composite’s deep wood-grain pattern and luxury colors create a classy, professional appearance.
- Maintenance Free. No sanding, staining, or painting. Fade, stain, scratch and mold resistant
- Color retention. Endeck composite maintains its vibrant color and luxurious finish even after hours of scorching sun and a deep red wine spill
PalmSHIELD’s AUGUSTUS architectural solid is an upscale solution for attractive rooftop mechanical equipment screening and standalone ground screens. PalmSHIELD’s architectural solid screening is unlike any other screen or fencing product. Our panels provide a substantial presence and professional appearance, complementing your building’s or roof’s exterior finishes. All of our screen walls include the option for matching swing and slide gates.
PalmSHIELD architectural solid screening is fully fabricated. It consists of full fabricated structural framed panels and individual columns. Incorporating our popular picture frame design, our panels are fabricated using proven structural aluminum profiles for the picture frame that supports the tongue and groove planks on all four sides. Everything is extruded to fit together using only on-site mechanical means to assemble. All aluminum components are media blasted and powdered coated. All gates are fully assembled.Features & Benefits
- Incorporates the PalmSHIELD exclusive fully framed panels
- Structural posts selection providing a wide range of heights and widths.
- Modern and contemporary horizontal plank system.
- A wide range of infill options from vinyl, composite and aluminum.
- Provides an exterior flush professional finish complimenting your building exterior.
- HVAC Screens
- Hot tubs
- Propane tanks
- Rooftop enclosures