Rock-Ply® Membrane Roofing System
The look of roofing ballast with the watertight integrity of single-ply.
Benefits of the Rock-Ply roofing system:
- Provides a ballast look combined with the watertight performance of Duro-Last's proven, thermoplastic, single-ply system.
- Ideal for roofing applications where building appearance is important but conventional ballast is not practical.
- Made from the same durable membrane as the regular Duro-Last roofing system.
- Rock pattern is printed onto the membrane, then a special polymer coating is applied to help protect the finish from marring, fading, and dirt accumulation.
- System is precision-fabricated in a Duro-Last manufacturing facility and delivered to the job site ready to be unrolled, positioned, and installed by an authorized Duro-Last contractor.
- All fasteners, flashings, and edge details come with the system.
- The Rock-Ply roofing system is covered by Duro-Last's industry-leading, comprehensive warranties.
Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
525 Morley Drive
Saginaw, MI 48601
Tel: (800) 248-0280
Fax: (800) 432-9331
Web site: http://www.duro-last.com