The S 2000 Classic series offers:
Round-tube frame Ø 40 mm:
- Sturdy steel construction with steel fronts
- 2 compartment widths
- Sub-frame alternatively with feet, base, or bench
- Ventilation via CVL (Classic Ventilation Concept)
- Doors hinged right, borne on bolt hinges with vertical box reinforcement, louvers and stamped in label holder
- Standard doorstop silencer
- Interior is easy to clean because compartment bottom can be swept out smoothly (Models 8030 and 8040 with cleaning openings)
- Slot-in hat shelf and coat rail with 3 sliding hooks for each compartment
- Turning bolt latch for padlock as practical basic fitting
- Locker feet (e.g. in model 8010) made of plastic = improved protection of the locker against corrosion!
- Feet in light gray with body color RAL 7035, black finish with all other body colors
- Benches with adjustable floor gliders for easy level adjustment (10 mm)
- Bench slats for models 8030, 8040, and 8050 made of beech as standard design, approx. 60 x 35 mm side-face, planed on all sides, rounded at the top, finished with clear varnish, with natural color differences.
- Plastic bench slats are available at no additional charge.
- Standard color of the bench bases: Black gray RAL 7021.
The classic round-tube design emphasizes the floating look of the table particularly well.Square-tube frame 40 x 40 mm:
The square-tube frame offers not only a consistent formal language, but also additional height-adjustment options.Height scale:
The scale of the Exclusive height adjustment shows you the selected table height between 620 - 850 mm.Integrable technology box:
The technology box that is integrable in the HPL board safely houses your power and data supply and provides extremely easy and direct access. Flap open - and all the cables and devices are quickly accessible for you. Flap closed - and the table is immediately neat and tidy.Cable aperture sockets:
The cable aperture sockets may be positioned at any point on the table. They are available as a basic version made of plastic or in a metal design with a brush insert.Vertical cable routing:
The classic “cable worm” not only brings the cables safely down to the floor, but also cuts a fine figure.