Pure Silicone™ 100% Silicone Sealant
Bostik Pure Silicone™ Sealant is a specially formulated, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant for a variety of substrates such as ceramic tile, slate, wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, laminate and plastic. For use as a flexible barrier between horizontal and vertical surfaces or any other changes in plane such as expansion joints in non-traffic areas, fixtures, tub surrounds, sinks, toilets, vanities, electrical plumbing penetrations, floors, walls and ceilings. 100% Pure Silicone™ is designed for use in interior, exterior, intermittent wet and dry installations. 100% Pure Silicone™ has superior elongation and flexibility for use in change of plane joint applications. Bostik Pure Silicone™ sealant meets or exceeds the test requirements of:
- Meets ASTM C-920; Type S; Grade NS; Class 25; Use A, G, I, M, NT, O.
- Federal Specification TT-SS-0001543A (COM-NBS) Class A, Type NS, Class A, Use G
- Federal Specification TT-S-00230C (COM-NBS) Type II, Class A, Use G
- ASTM C-834 Type OP, Grade -18° C
- Permanently flexible
- Conforms to TCNA Handbook EJ171