Optical Gel™ Multi-Sensory Bird Repellent
This multi-sensory bird repellent deters birds using sight, smell and touch. Birds see fire or smoke, although there isn't any. They smell peppermint oil, which they hate. The Gel is sticky of the birds do touch it. It's easy to install, simply remove covers from dishes and affix dishes to dry surfaces with silicone or other removable adhesive.
- Where to Use: ledges, signs, balconies, soffits, beams, skylights, signs, roofs, HVAC equipment, enclosed spaces, etc.
- Target Bird: All species
- Bird Pressure: Light - Medium
- Material: Citronella, peppermint oil, agar, beeswax
- Installation: Dishes are glued to the surface
- Installation Level: Easy
- Very Discreet: Dishes are only 2-1/2 in. diameter and 1/4 in. tall
- How it Works: Deters birds by using sight, smell and touch. Birds see fire or smoke, although there isn't any. They dislike the scent of peppermint oil. The gel is sticky if they do touch it.
- Safe for the environment: made of all-green ingredients
- Longevity: dishes are effective for 2 - 4 years