MEDSAFE™ AQUAMAX™ ANTIMICROBIAL PLASTIC LOCKERS
Contains ANTIMICROBIAL agent that permanently resists the growth of bacteria, mold, yeast and mildew. ADVANTAGES:
MedSafe AquaMax lockers are manufactured with high density polyethylene (HDPE) that contains a specially formulated ANTIMICROBIAL agent that permanently resists the growth of bacteria, mold, yeast and mildew. This special feature combined with all the great features of our AquaMax lockers make these lockers ideal for use in medical, educational, retail and manufacturing environments.
• Permanent antimicrobial protection
- kills microbes (yeast, bacteria, mold, mildew) • Scratch Resistant
• Corrosion Resistant
• Impact and dent resistant
• Easy to clean
• Mildew and odor resistant
• Graffiti resistant (pencil, pen, paint and most common markers)
• Chemical Resistant
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Corrosion Proof High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), with 3/8" thick body panels
- BODY STYLES: Single, double, triple, six tier and z-tier
- HINGES: heavy-duty continuous full height extruded aluminum with a powder-coat finish to match color of door
- HANDLE (wardrobe): Projecting solid plastic handle with lift-type latching
- HANDLE (box): Single-point thru-the-door projecting friction catch door pull with padlock hasp
- SHELVES: Hat shelf is included in single tier lockers.
- HOOKS: 2 single-prong hooks in single and double tier lockers.