400 SERIES COMMERCIAL KD CABINETS
Gives maximum protection to tools, dies, delicate instruments, supplies, and personal belongings.
400 Series Cabinets are neat and attractive in appearance. All-welded door frame assembly assures even closure all the way around. Doors are factory assembled in frame to insure accurate fit.
- Body Construction: Cabinet body is fabricated from 22 gauge steel for appearance and durability.
- Finishing: All metal parts are precision engineered. No bolt heads show in front or on side panels. Powder coat colored
- Latching: Positive three-point locking (top, center and bottom) and theft resistant hinges for security.
- Handle: Chrome-plated locking handle has built-in grooved key cylinder lock.
- Shelves: Triple flanged front for added strength (200 lb. capacity), easily adjust shelves up or down in 2" increments. all models include 1 fixed, full-width top shelf
- Coat Rods:
- Storage - no coat rod
- Wardrobe - 1 full-width stainless steel coat rod
- Combination - 1 half-width stainless steel coat rod
- Doors: 22 Gauge doors Include a full-height door stiffener on each of 2 doors. Doors swing out quietly a full 180° and are "HAT" section reinforced.
- Base: closed, raised base conceals Corner Foot Gussets that provide added rigidity and stability
- warranty: 1 year