Open protocol communication device between V-Net and BACnet®-based building automation systems. (BACnet® is a registered trademark of ASHRAE.)Overview
The LG ACP Gateway communicates with LG indoor units and utilizes an open protocol communication platform between LG outdoor units and a wide variety of third-party building automation systems. The LG ACP 5 Gateway offers advance features such as a User Interface based on HTML5 web standard, support for IPv6, operation trending data display, enhanced device interlocking function, native DOAS system support and system monitoring.Benefits & Features
Ideal for office buildings, schools and other commercial applications, the Gateway’s ACP 5 controller is outfitted with a user-enabled web access, allowing the monitoring of LG HVAC and DOAS systems simple and convenient.
- Integrates Multi V and select Mini and Multi Split systems with third party building management systems.
- BTL certified (ASHRAE 135-2004) BACnet® Application Specific Controller (B-ASC)
- Supports registration as a foreign device
- 20 x 4 character LCD
- Indoor unit monitoring and group control
- Web access with user access control
- Operation and error history log
- Ten digital inputs and four digital outputs for device interlocking Basic Unit Functions
- Operation - On/Off
- Mode - Auto/Cool/Dry/Heat/Fan Only
- Fan Speed - Auto/Low/Med/High/Power
- Louver Swing Advanced Unit Functions
- Two Setpoint Auto-Changeover
- 200 Programmable Schedule Events with control of setpoint, On/Off, Mode, Fan Speed, Controller Lock, and Louver Swing
- Temperature Setpoint Range Limit
- Remote Controller Lock (All, Setpoint, Mode, Fan Speed)
- Occupancy (Occupied/Unoccupied)
- Software Device Interlocking
- Control and Scheduling of Digital Output Kit
- Peak Control
- Visual Floorplan Navigation BACnet® is a registered trademark of ASHRAE.