Ecobase Full-Adhesion, Seamless Waterproofing
Ecobase Below Grade Waterproofing
Ecobase is designed to be a waterproofing barrier for vertical and light duty horizontal applications on both below-grade and above-grade surfaces. Ecobase is to be applied with a unique self-contained sprayer to produce instantaneous, monolithic coating at accelerated rates. It may be used as a base coat for other water-based products.
Ecobase is a water-based, high solids, highly polymer-modified asphalt emulsion, which exhibits elastomeric qualities to handle expansion and contraction movement, minor cracking and increased durability.
Features & Benefits:
- An extremely flexible waterproofing membrane to handle movement and minor cracking.
- A highly polymerized water-based emulsion to provide years of protection without breakdown.
- Exceptional bonding even on damp substrate and green concrete.
- Completely seamless thus preventing traditional seam failure of sheet goods.
- Excellent durability to provide resistance to backfill damage.
- For both vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Below-grade Walls
- Decks (with reinforcement)
EPRO Services, Inc.
1328 E. Kellogg Drive
Wichita, KS 67211
Toll-Free: (800) 882-1896
Fax: (316) 262-2529
Web site: http://www.eproserv.com