Commercial Below Grade Slab on Grade Barriers
Slab on Grade Waterproofing
Epro Services, Inc. has designed a unique waterproofing and methane barrier system that combines the benefits of fluid applied membranes and high density polyethylene sheeting into one composite system which is seamless and detailing friendly yet extremely durable.
System III Methane Barrier Components
Three barriers in one tough composite system
Ecoline Waterproofing Membrane
Ecoshield Protective Geo-Membrane
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent Tensile Strength The result of the unique field installed Composite Design.
- Cost Effective The material cost and installation speed makes this a high value, quality and performance solution.
- Accurate and Precise Installation Is assured with the incorporation of the unique seam sealing method, which becomes a part of the cured membrane.
- Self Sealing The highly flexible spray-applied membrane acts like a pliable rubber gasket, filling in voids and sealing around penetrations when placed under a load pressure.
- Triple Protection All three components of the system are methane barriers, thus providing complete system redundancy.
- Fully Bonded With Slab The geo-textile surface of the barrier mechanically interlocks with the concrete slab to form a permanent bond between the barrier and the slab.
- Methane Barrier
- Water Table Barrier
- Mid Slab Construction
For waterproofing and methane barrier: City of Los Angeles RR#25478
EPRO Services, Inc.
1328 E. Kellogg Drive
Wichita, KS 67211
Toll-Free: (800) 882-1896
Fax: (316) 262-2529
Web site: http://www.eproserv.com