RusticSeries™ Lap Siding - Fiber Cement or Engineered Wood
RusticSeries™ Lap is the original two-tone siding option; Combining the natural warmth and beauty of wood with the durability of fiber cement and composite products. We give you an alternative to traditional solid colors with 18 two-tone color combinations on lap, shakes, and panels.
- 20-year coating warranty in addition to manufacturer’s substrate warranty
- 18 standard colors available to suit your project’s needs
- Suggested caulking and trim colors provided
- Unmatched appearance compared to traditional solid colors
- Suitable for Single Family, Multi-family and Commercial developments
- More durable than vinyl
- RusticSeries™ replicates the natural beauty and warmth of real wood siding, while still preserving the strength and durability of composite products. Just like real wood siding, each substrate and profile of RusticSeriesTM will vary in terms of grain pattern and color.
- Prior to placing an order, please ensure you’ve approved physical samples of the product.
- Installation instructions are unique to each of the substrate manufacturer and should be found on their individual websites (James Hardie, Allura USA, LP Smartside).
- Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.
- James Hardie does not warrant product applications in the following states/provinces: Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick. Consequently, Woodtone will not ship this product to those locations.
- Allura does not warrant product applications in the following states/provinces: Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut. Consequently, Woodtone will not ship this product to those locations.