Chrometallics™ Lap Siding - Fiber Cement and Engineered Wood
Chrometallics™ Lap creates the desired robust, metallic finish on smooth fiber cement and engineered wood lap siding. This product is the ultimate alternative to costly aluminum and metal siding products. The 8 color options cover an array of metallic looks for commercial, multi-residential and residential applications.
- Luminous metallic finish on durable smooth fiber cement and engineered wood
- Cost-effective solution with the desired metallic brilliance
- 15 year coating warranty in addition to fiber cement substrate warranty
- ChrometallicsTM replicates the brilliance of metal siding, while still preserving the strength and durability of composite products. Just like metal siding, each substrate and profile of ChrometallicsTM will vary in terms of color and sheen.
- Prior to placing an order, please ensure you’ve approved physical samples of the product.
- Installation instructions are unique to each of the substrate manufacturer and should be found on their individual websites (James Hardie, Allura USA, LP Smartside).
- Woodtone will consider the installation of the product as final acceptance and will not honor any claims regarding said product.
- James Hardie does not warrant product applications in the following states/provinces: Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia, PEI and New Brunswick. Consequently, Woodtone will not ship this product to those locations.
- Allura does not warrant product applications in the following states/provinces: Alaska, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut. Consequently, Woodtone will not ship this product to those locations.