Detectable Warnings/Tactile Warning Surface Indicators
What makes VANGUARD Detectable Warnings / TWSI’s the better choice?
The advantages to using the VANGUARD system are clear
- Superior visibility
- Better adhesion
- Costs less to install
- No maintenance cost
- Maintains original skid resistance
- Non Skid (not “slip resistant“)
- Multiple colors available
- Approved installers nationwide
- Zero clearance , no “trip hazards” (no seams!)
- Liquid applied plastic, follows every contour
- Perfect for new construction or retrofit
- 5 year replacement warranty
All Vanguard Detectable Warnings / TWSI’s are liquid applied. This allows them to not only follow the existing contours of your applied surface, but more importantly, Vanguard products will continue to follow the contours of the surface over time. Because Vanguard products are installed using liquid plastic, Vanguard products “become one” with the surface, conforming to every nuance to the applied surface.
Always nonskid, and liquid applied, always “zero clearance” (same height as the applied surface itself).
No more replacing tiles due to freeze / thaw heave, no more trip hazards from edges curling or thick backing plates, and because VANGUARD products literally attach to every micron of the applied surface, water can’t get underneath allowing moisture to degrade the structural surface below.Need Colors? We got them right here!
Now you can have ADA required visual contrast while emphasizing the aesthetics of your project with VANGUARD’S color options.
- Yellow = Guaranteed Federal Color Standards 33538