VisualAcoustiq® provides a versatile canvas for designers to achieve dramatic visuals, impactful branding, or impressive graphics while at the same time providing significantly enhanced acoustic benefits for most any space. By combining the ability to deliver large format, durable, custom images with significant acoustic properties, Unika Vaev proves once again to be a global leader in acoustic interior solutions.
VisualAcoustiq® is an exclusive offering of Unika Vaev. Designed, developed and produced in the United States by ICF - Ideas which implements the custom fabrication, and creative design support for the Unika Vaev ecoustic® brand of acoustic panels.
Unika Vaev Design Studio
Screen, Vertical Surfaces
100% Polyester Printed Fabric
Quoted per project / Max dimension of 10' x 75'
ASTM E84 Class A
A quote is based on the square footage of the image(s). Please provide top & bottom length and left & right vertical dimensions. A sample of the image is preferred, but not required.
The pre fitted VisualAcoustiq® kit ships from Dallas, Texas in 3-4 weeks after receipt of a valid order and approved image. Vector files are preferred in a print ready PDF or ".ai" format, in any size, or scaled to finished size. For photographic or bitmap images we recommend a minimum of 100 dpi at actual size.
• Dimensions will be determined on a per project basis.
• Custom printing available
• Print images required to be at least 100 dpi at actual size OR a vector file of any size
• Print images should exceed 2" beyond requested finished dimensions.
• Aluminum trim will also be determined on a per project basis.
• Kit includes 1" acoustic core, printed graphic and exterior aluminum trim.
• Replacement print graphics also available.
Spot clean using a mild water-free solvent, or dry cleaning product. Clean only in a well ventilated room and avoid any product containing Carbon Tetra-chloride or other toxic materials
VisualAcoustiq® is a custom application that accommodates varied dimensional specifications. Available in Black & White, PMS colors, CMYK or RGB color profiles, VisualAcoustiq® is;
• Color-fast and UV stable
• Rated for Class A fire standards
• Able to be installed without field cutting
• Mechanically fastened to most surfaces
• Economically updated or replaced
• Self-trimmed with an anodized aluminum frame
• Frame can be painted in a black gloss, white gloss, black matte, or white matte for an up-charge.