Ecoustic® Panel 25mm
ecoustic® panels are designed to reduce and control reverberated noise in building interiors. The ecoustic® panel collection consists of polyester felt fabric adhered to any of four different thicknesses of PET acoustic core. This collection is available in 34 color-ways.
ecoustic® panels feature numerous benefits such as superior acoustic performance, Improved tackability and environmental performance, which is ideal for office, government, education, public building, hospitality, retail and residential interiors.
ecoustic® panel is available in four thicknesses; 0.31” (8mm), 0.53” (13.5mm), 0.98” (25mm), 1.97” (50mm), depending on your acoustic requirements.Application
Ceiling, Vertical SurfacesEnvironment
Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Certified, mindful MATERIALS, Healthier Hospitals, Global Greentag, EPD, HPDContent
100% PET (up to 80% recycled content)NRC Rating
3'11.5" x 8'11" (1210 mm x 2720 mm) Thickness- .98" (25 mm)Sold In
Boxes of 6Flammability
AS/ISO 9705 group 1Additional Information
ASTM E84 Class A
- Please Note: ecoustic® Screen + Panel have dimensional tolerances detailed below
- Thickness +/- .08" (2mm)
- Width +/- .2" (5mm)
- Length +/- .4" (10mm)
- .98" (25mm) anodized aluminum trim is available to provide a finished edge profile where desired.
- An anodized T trim is also available for a custom look between seams.
*White core is standard for our .98" ecoustic® Panels but black core is available as a special order.*
**ecoustic® Panels with black core pass Class B for ASTM E84 fire tests.**Performance
The NRC rating range for ecoustic® panels is between 0.30 and 1.0 depending on the panel thickness, when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.Green Star + LEED
- Increased NRC ratings may be achieved by installing ecoustic® panels with an air gap.
- Detailed NRC ratings may be found on the panel specification document on this page.
- Improved Sound Absorption: ecoustic® Panel can absorb 100% of sound when the panel is directly fixed to a wall.
- ecoustic® Panel displays broadband characteristics and is ideal for low, medium and high frequency absorption
- Improved pin-ability
- Thermal performance: R 0.7
- Lightweight, easy to handle & install
- ecoustic® Panel is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- 80% post-consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 Recycled Content