Ecoustic® Edge Tile
ecoustic® Edge is an architectural acoustic wall tile that becomes a building block for near infinite brickwork patterns. Introducing a more refined scale tile encourages designers to make better use of the available wall space and enables the opportunity to create endless textural landscapes. The understated form is defined by a pronounced edge that catches light and casts shadows changing the nature of the installation depending on the time of the day. The understated geometry will enhance any setting in a monochromatic pallet. A gradient or splash of color can be used to make a flamboyant feature wall.
Adam Goodrum and Patryk Koca
Environmental Product, Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Certified
100% PET (>50% recycled content)
15.75" x 7.87" (400mm x 200mm)
Box sets of 16 per color
ASTM E84 Class A
- ecoustic® Infill is supplied for each tile to improve sound-absorption capabilities.
- ecoustic® Edge can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system
ecoustic® Edge can be used to reduce the reverberant time of internal/ open plan space. An optional Ecoustic® Infill can increase sound absorption. Designed for disassembly; all components can be fixed without the use of adhesives.
- Edge is produced with 100% PET (>50% recycled content) with clear ABS wall clips.
Green Star + LEED
- ecoustic® Edge is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
- 50% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 recycled content.