REFLECT-TEC® Heat Reflective Finish for Tile and Metal Roofs
REFLECT-TEC® is a high-performance roof and wall coating system formulated to withstand the harshest climates while offering high solar reflectivity and emissivity so that roof surfaces stay cooler. This water based Kynar Aquatec® / acrylic coating is breathable, yet offers superior resistance to UV, rain, wind, dirt, mold and mildew. REFLECT-TEC® reduces the amount of heat transfer into buildings by reflecting away the suns infrared energy. This highly reflectivecoating can reduce peak cooling loads by as much as 25%, even in darker colors. Available in semi-gloss finish only.FEATURES
- Advanced resin system.
- Offered in a wide range of heat-reflective colors.
- Mildew and dirt resistant finish.
- Resists rain, wind, ice, and snow.
- Superior fade resistance in all colors
- Flexible and breathable film.
Total Solar Reflectance (TSR) Values exceed Energy Star and Title 24 standards for steep-sloped roofs in all standard colors.RECOMMENDED OVER
- Cement, Clay and Metal S-style roofing tiles where refinishing is necessary.
- Flat and standing seam metal roof and vertical metal wall surfaces where refinishing is necessary. Metal doors, canopies, and other ornamental metal surfaces.
- NOT intended for flat roof applications.
- NOT intended to be used for waterproofing purposes.