Panel Art Wall Panels
Tectum Panel Art wall panels are the latest innovation from Tectum Inc. Eight different pre-fabricated shapes allow for artistic patterns and designs while providing the abuse resistance and acoustical absorption the design community has come to rely on from Tectum products.
Tectum Panel Art wall panels are easy to install in new construction and existing buildings for attractive and highly effective sound control. Tectum Panel Art can install quickly using construction adhesive and a finishing nail to secure the panel.
All Tectum panels are available from the factory in Natural finish, painted white or custom colors. Tectum panels can also be field painted without losing their acoustical efficacy.
Custom shapes and sizes are available.
NRC/Mountings - Noise Reduction
Tectum Panel Art has an NRC of .40.
- Tectum Panel Art Wall Panels Acoustical (NRC) Data Download
- I-18 Tectum Panel Art Installation Instructions
- Panel Art "A" Mounting
- Panel Art Wall Panel Detail
ASTM E-84 - Flame Spread/Smoke Developed
Tectum Interior Wall Panels - 0 Flame Spread, 0 Smoke Developed
- Tectum Interior Wall Panels ASTM E-84 Test Results Download
SIZES (inches), FINISHES
- Hexagon - Width: 7.5
Length: 8 11/16
- Square - Width: 8
- Circle - Width: 8" Diameter
- 8" Triangle - Width: 8
- 16" Triangle - Width: 16
- Right Parallelogram - Width: 8
- Left Paralellogram - Width: 8
- Rectangle - Width: 8
- Hexagon - 0.575 lbs./piece
- Square - .631 lbs./piece
- Circle - .475 lbs./piece
- 8" Triangle - .375/piece
- 16" Triangle - 1.425 lbs./piece
- Right Parallelogram - .700 lbs./piece
- Left Paralellogram - .700 lbs./piece
- Rectangle - 1.4 lbs./piece
- 1.75 per inch of thickness
Tectum Acoustical Panels can be used over swimming pools and in open construction such as breezeways and open garages. They should not be installed where they will come in direct contact with water or condensation. Reveal edge panels (Tonico) should not be used for this purpose.
1" panels should not be used where the relative humidity will exceed 85%. Panels 1½" or thicker are not restricted by humidity conditions.
In all cases, the plenum must provide cross-ventilation to prevent condensation.
P. O. Box 3002
Newark, OH 43058
Tel: (740) 345-9691
Fax: (800) 832-8869
Tollfree: (888) 977-9691
Web site: http://www.tectum.com