Pro Industrial Multi-Surface Acrylic
Pro Industrial™ Multi-Surface Acrylic is specifically engineered to provide high hide and good stain resistance. This interior/exterior, self-priming, waterborne gloss acrylic can be applied to marginally clean surfaces, making it ideal for use on walls and ceilings found in warehouses, manufacturing structures, schools, hospitals, hotels, commercial buildings and industrial sites, where a thorough cleaning is impractical. It provides excellent color and gloss retention and is great for use on a variety of substrates. Pro Industrial™ Multi-Surface Acrylic is a dryfall-type coating that provides alkyd-like hardness. It is ideal when multiple substrates need to be painted, but only one product purchase is desired. It is available in a wide range of colors. This fast-drying gloss acrylic is easy to apply by brush, roll or spray and is intended for interior and exterior use on marginally prepared surfaces.
- Self-priming directly to multiple surfaces
- Excellent one-coat hide and stain blocking
- Excellent adhesion to slick and glossy surfaces
- Good exterior color and gloss retention
- Dries fast with dry fall properties
- Optimized for spray application
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications