Faux Impressions Latex Glaze
The various effects available from Faux Impressions® Latex Glaze are accomplished by applying 1 or more layers of colored glaze over a base coat. Since the Latex Glaze is translucent (tinting creates a transparent glaze and mixing with paint creates a semi-opaque glaze), the basecoat color influences the finished appearance. It is a recommended practice to preview color choices on a 2 ft by 2 ft practice board prior to painting your project area.
- Allows the creation of a variety of finishes on interior walls, doors, trim, and furniture.
- The special effects are developed by sponging on or off, ragging on or off, and combing.
- Depending on the tools used, many other imaginative effects can be made, such as faux marble and leather.
- Used for the Crackle, Leaf, Tissue Paper, Texured Fresco, Smooth Fresco, and Textured Metallic techniques.
Although we've taken local and national VOC (volatile organic compound) regulations into consideration, such as the Ozone Transport Commission Specifications (OTC), because these regulations vary greatly around the U.S. and are subject to change, we suggest verifying that product selections meet the requirements of the area in which they are to be used.
- LEED® and other Green Program Specifications
- Division 9 and 7 Finishing Guides
- Standard Specifications
- Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) Specifications